Lately I've been feeling a bit of the pressure, a lot of things going on for me right now, but most importantly I have to get a new frame turned out so that the rest of the skins can be made. I want to make sure that the one I have for this frame, for whatever reason befits human error, fits on a new frame before giving the green light to make more. So because of this I spent after school today cutting two full sets of aluminum pieces out for frames and getting each of the pieces to the point where each only need to be drilled and countersunk. When all of this is ready by tomorrow evening I'll be able to do the drilling over the weekend and, hopefully, have two frames ready to assemble. (Hopefully because thats hedging the possibility that I'll make a stupid mistake, hence two sets of pieces)
I also cut templates out of card stock today so that I can use a metal punch to quickly mark where each hole is to be drilled.
All and all I feel as if I've accomplished much and that getting two frames ready to assemble by monday evening is now a much more doable goal. (Wasn't so sure about it this morning.)
Sorry, I don't have any more pictures for you yet, though I'll be sure to get some for the next post. Promis