So now that my center brace worked I could build the other one. Anyway, long story short, this post is more of a pictorial update, seeing as how my last one was rather lacking. I've uploaded a whole bunch more pictures to my PakYak album, should be linked there to the right on this page. If by chance its not, heres another link right.... over... here.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
I a few days ago I built half of the center brace of my PakYak according to how I've drawn them in my PDFs, but it didn't work. I spent a little while manipulating the dimensions on Autodesk Inventor and came up with a modified design that seemed to work in the computer model. I then modified my existing center brace and came up with this:
Posted by Gage W. at 7:38 AM