Thursday, September 11, 2008
Alright, so something that I left out in yesterdays post was that about a week ago I ordered the heavy duty nylon fabric for my PakYak's skin. Although this step in the project is still a good distance off I decided to order it now because I found a great price on the 1000D polyurethane coated nylon fabric in the closeout section of Rochford Supply. Of course I didn't want to miss it, so here I am a week later with 8 yards of digital camo (the new pattern the military is using for their uniforms) arriving here on my doorstep, though strictly speaking I only needed 5 yards of the stuff. Yeah, I know it isn't really all that exiting, but I figured make the effort to make the update.
Posted by Gage W. at 4:26 PM